Do you wish to be part of building a business that is relentlessly focused on improving future infrastructure?
Sdiptech is a listed, fast-growing technology company based in Stockholm with operations in Scandinavia, the UK and Central Europe. It was founded in 2014 with a vision to improve society by acquiring and developing companies which focus on the use of technology to further develop infrastructure areas such as water, energy, air, transportation, and communication.
We are looking for top performers to join our team!
You will join a dynamic company with a diverse group of people. We have backgrounds from entrepreneurship, top-tier management consultancies, venture capital and corporate finance firms. We enjoy working together and have a strong commitment to deliver excellent results as a team.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a listed company that aims to become a leading European infrastructure technology group, which is committed to a future that is more sustainable, efficient and safe.
5-7 years experience, of which 2-3 are from transaction management in an international setting
- Strong academics and business and financial acumen
- Ability to manage an acquisition process from start to finish, including negotiation and due diligence processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a driven personality and ability to think creatively
- Ability to take initiative, work both in groups and independently and take lead on projects
- A positive and flexible attitude
- Participate, together with Business unit managers, in sourcing new acquisition opportunities
- Manage acquisition process from start to finish, including project team management, bid/LOI drafting, DD process management, SPA negotiations, etc.
- Coach associates and analysts in developing commercial and investment acumen
- Support business unit managers in developing business areas/acquired companies.
- Support continuous improvement of Sdiptechs processes as the company grows.
Sdiptech are working with Finance Recruitment for this recruitment. Responsible agent is Nahrin Anbratt, 0704-980274.
Welcome with your application, interviews and selections are ongoing.