Associate Director to Sustainable Finance
Sustainable Finance, DNB Markets
Transitioning into a more sustainable future requires investments and capital, and the financial industry has a key role to play in promoting climate-resilient and low-carbon growth. We are currently experiencing an increasing demand for sustainable financing and investment solutions among our clients, and we are therefore looking to grow our sustainable finance team.
DNB Markets is a leading merchant bank in the Nordic financial region with about 700 employees and offices in ten countries across the world. Our experienced professionals assist our client with a broad range of Investment Banking products and services. The Investment Banking Division of DNB: IBD, consist of a team of about a 130 professionals with offices in Oslo, Stockholm, New York, London and Singapore.
The Sustainable Finance team is a unit within IBD focused on providing advisory services within green, social and sustainability bonds and loans to clients across sectors and geographies and to provide general guidance on ESG related topics.
We are now seeking to appoint an Associate Director who will work alongside the IBD professionals in Sweden, Norway and within the global IBD organization.
The position is based in Stockholm.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Support the team in origination and execution of sustainable bond and loan transactions
- Actively engage with clients to provide advisory around sustainable financing and investment solutions
- Managing day to day execution of mandates in coordination with other team members across our global offices
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Coordination and preparation of presentation and pitch material
- Coordination and education of junior resources
Professional and personal qualifications:
- A minimum of five years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of ESG-related topics and the key drivers behind the growing market for sustainable financing and investment products
- Experience of executing debt transactions, such as bonds and loans
- Understanding of the regulatory space for sustainable finance
- Display client facing skills and ability to manage client teams on project execution
- Strong drive and ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
Welcome with your application. If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Nahrin Anbratt, 0704980274.