Associate to Ares Management Private Debt
Following its recent fund raise of its pan-European Private Debt fund, ACE IV (€6.5bn) Ares Management (“Ares”) is expanding its team in Europe and is seeking an Associate to join their private debt team in Stockholm. The position as Associate at Ares will appeal to a highly dedicated individual who is interested in utilizing their Leveraged Finance, M & A, Private Equity or Equity/High Yield experience to pursue a career in private debt at one of the world’s largest asset management firms.
Strong analytical and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work well with limited supervision are of critical importance. This position presents candidates with a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing group that offers significant exposure to all phases of the investment process. The Associate will provide support for the sourcing, underwriting and credit analysis of potential new investments, work closely with private equity clients, assist in deal closings and be involved in post-closing portfolio management and investment monitoring.
- Performing detailed financial and market research and analysis that forms the basis for decisions on new debt and/or equity investments of the firm
- Screening new investment opportunities
- Preparing various complex excel financial models including cash flow analysis, debt sizing and structuring; investment committee memos; and presentations and pitches for internal and external use
The successful candidate has:
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of relevant investment banking or principal investing experience, such as M&A, leveraged finance and equity/high yield research.
- Relevant Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Strong intellect with solid quantitative, financial and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and driven; ability to work effectively in a collegial, fast moving, demanding, and dynamic environment
- Creative problem solver, good team player and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Advanced MS Excel modeling skills, MS PowerPoint skills and strong grasp of corporate accounting
- Impeccable integrity and trustworthiness, strong written communication skills and fluency in English and Swedish
With approximately $121 billion in assets under management, Ares Management, L.P. is one of the largest global alternative asset managers, with three complementary and market leading investment groups: credit, private equity and real estate.
Ares is a publicly traded and its common units are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "ARES". Ares has a global presence with offices located in Los Angeles, Atlanta, Chengdu, Chicago, Dallas, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, New York, Paris, Shanghai, Stockholm & Washington D.C. For more information regarding ARES, please visit: http://www.aresmgmt.com
- Ares Management
- Ansvarig konsult
- Nahrin Anbratt