On behalf of our client, Takeda Pharma, are we now looking for an independent and proactive Financial Controller who will be ensuring high quality financial accounting and maintaining a robust financial control framework.
Are you looking for a patient-centric and innovation-oriented company to inspire you and promote your career? Then Takeda Pharma, the 4th largest pharma company in Sweden, and this opportunity may be for you.
You will be reporting to the Head of Finance in Sweden and work in close collaboration with the local teams consisting of Finance Business Partners, Supply Chain, the Nordic Finance team, the Swedish organization and Takeda Business Service (TBS, based in Poland). You will also be part of the Regional Financial Controlling community. The role is hybrid, and the office is located in Kungsholmen, central Stockholm.
- Accountable for overseeing month-end closing of accounts
- Internal Controls and Financial Risk Management at a Nordic level
- Support preparation of financial statements
- Point-of-contact for external and internal auditors
- Point-of-contact and ensure an efficient work collaboration with TBS across various Finance processes
- Subject Matter Expert for Finance & Procurement systems, support and act as business partner
- Local advisor for tax related queries and payroll accounting. Validate and supervise the work, while the day-to-day work is done by other stakeholders
- Local advisor for transfer pricing processes at Nordic level
- To be successful in this role, we look for a curios and strong collaborator and communicator, who can engage internal and external stakeholders and provide solid financial support
Your profile and background
- University Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- Work experience within the areas of financial controlling from a global organization, or experience as a financial auditor
- Experience with and curiosity for ERP and financial systems
- You communicate with impact and have a drive for resolution and continuous improvement
- Experience with supporting daily procurement/purchase orders is an advantage
- Fluent in Swedish and English
About Takeda - Empowering our people to shine
At Takeda, we earn the trust of society and our customers through our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty and Perseverance. We incorporate these values in everything we do. They represent who we are and how we act. They help us make decisions that we can be proud of today and in the future. We enable our employees to develop their full potential.
As a global top employer, we offer exciting career paths, promote innovation, and strive for top performance in everything we do. Takeda fosters an inclusive, collaborative, and international work environment where our teams are united by their relentless commitment to our goal of improving people's health and creating a better future for the world.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Takeda is committed to fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion. Hiring decisions are based entirely on qualifications and are made regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
Intresserar denna roll dig, ansök omgående då intervjuer sker löpande. Ansök via formuläret nedan.