As M&A Manager you will play an important role in supporting Colmec realize an ambitious growth agenda over the coming years.
You will be responsible for managing M&A transactions for acquisition targets located across the Nordics and Northern Europe and support Group Management in selected strategic initiatives. You will also work closely with Colmec’s new owners – Norvestor.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Lead end-to-end M&A activities, including target identification, networking, deal structure, due diligence, valuation, negotiation, and execution.
- Manage M&A pipeline, building relationships and working proactively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate due diligence workstream with external advisors.
- Support management with analysis and development of strategic initiatives including presentation materials for executive stakeholders and Board of Directors
The work is fast paced, demanding, and intellectually stimulating.
We look for candidates with the following:
- Relevant experience in mergers and acquisitions, corporate strategy, transaction services or related roles
- Strong academic background
- Outstanding financial analysis and modelling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management experience
- Fluency in both Swedish and English is required
The right person for the position is an experienced project leader who can have a dialogue with stakeholders in various contexts and build trust and strong relationships with a humble and down-to-earth approach. In addition, has strong analytical and strategic problem-solving skills and an operational mindset, used to communicating and steering processes through an engaging and diplomatic approach.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated project leader who thrives in fast-paced and dynamic, yet team-oriented contexts. You are non-prestigious with a collaborative mindset and would not hesitate to help with whatever you can. The nature of the work requires networking with acquisition prospects and other parts of the organization; hence some travel is required.
Colmec is the leading provider of value-added distribution and lifecycle management services for tires to commercial vehicles, serving more than 6,700 customers across the Nordics and Poland. We are brand-independent and distribute new truck and bus tires from several established brands, but also have two in-house brands of retreaded tires produced in Europe’s most modern retreading facility. Colmec is a reliable and profitable partner with an innovative and sustainable vision around tires, service, and the industry. We are continuously evolving with the ambition to find new and better solutions for our customers and the environment.
Our unique products have rendered us a strong position in the market, and we aim to build on that success by making the industry more sustainable, one tire at a time. The strategy for the coming years is very ambitious, with the goal of doubling sales through both organic and acquisitive growth. Consolidation of existing markets, further geographical expansion and/or broadening of the services offered are some of the identified ways forward.
In May 2023, Norvestor became new majority owner of Colmec.
Find out more about us on: https://colmec.se
Intresserar denna roll dig, ansök omgående då intervjuer sker löpande. Ansök via formuläret nedan.