Are you a result-driven professional with a passion for driving financial excellence and positive change? NYNAS AB, a global leader in the refining industry, is seeking a talented BUSINESS CONTROLLER to join their dynamic team. As a Business Controller, you will play a vital role in shaping our financial strategies and contributing to our green transition initiatives.
You report to the Director Group Business Control with a dotted line to the VP Manufacturing.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide proactive Business Controlling leadership to our Manufacturing organisation, overseeing three refineries in Sweden and the UK.
- Translate strategic goals into measurable key performance indicators , ensuring alignment with industry trends and our green transition objectives.
- Analyze business processes and performance , providing valuable insights to the management team.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to initiative improvement processes in financial and operational management.
- Act as sounding board and support for the VP Manufacturing and the Manufacturing Management team
- Run Performance Management within Manufacturing in line with the group´s requirements
- Contribute to the development and streamlining of applications and reporting tools.
- Ad-hoc support for group functions and group initiatives
- Conduct commercial analysis and develop Financial Scenario Analysis.
- Analyse financial data to identify trends, improvement opportunities, and risks.
- Forecast future investment or resource needs.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree of master in Science and engineering or equivalent
- Strong skills in English both verbal and written
- The job requires strong analytical skills, the ability to plan, prioritize and work independently towards agreed goals.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
The company is changing and developing, so curiosity and flexibility come naturally to you. In the role, you gain insight into many different parts of the business, and integrity and autonomy are important personal qualities to be successful.
Nynas is both a large and a small company at the same time - which gives the employees a unique opportunity. You become part of a global team in a family atmosphere and get all the benefits of a strong global company that offers the opportunity to develop your career in many ways. At the same time, Nynas is a personal company with a simpler organizational structure, so you will never be one in the crowds.
The employees at Nynas are from different countries and cultures and there is a clear ambition at all levels to act according to Nynas three core values: dedication, cooperation and proactivity.
Intresserar denna roll dig, ansök omgående då intervjuer sker löpande. Ansök via formuläret nedan.