On behalf of our client, a world-leading organization, we are looking for a Finance Director. In the role, you will be responsible of supporting the regional manager of the Nordics region in driving and improving the profitability of the region by ensuring timely and compliant financial reports, transparent financial measurements, and value-adding insights in forecasting & budgeting process.
In the role, you will be responsible of a team of ten. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude and a good eye for detail. Ideally you will bring a perspective on how to drive improvements of the business and processes. The role is based in Stockholm, and you will report to the European CFO.
- Responsible for the Nordic Region financial process and function – including compliance, reporting, financial follow-up, forecasting & budgeting
- Responsible for a team of 10: accountants and business controllers
- Ensure legal and financial compliance on the Entities under its responsibility
- Ensure the implementation and accuracy of SAP reporting
- Analyse and report the financial development of the region
- Support managers in understanding and achieving the financial targets
- Drive the monthly forecast process within the region
- Support the weekly follow up of operations
- Drive the annual budget process including target setting
- Relevant degree (e.g. BSc or MSc) in Accounting, Finance or another relevant field
- We believe you have at least five years’ work experience in a similar role
- Experience from a matrix organisation is considered a big advantage
- Experience from Accounting, Controlling and / or Pricing
- Good understanding of IFRS principles
- Superior analytical skills and Excel
- SAP knowledge is a must and Hyperion experience is an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken English is required
If you are interested, please click on the ‘apply now’ button
Intresserar denna roll dig, ansök omgående då intervjuer sker löpande. Ansök via formuläret nedan.