Treasury Manager to NREP
NREP is looking for a treasury manager. The person joining the
team will be responsible for managing the liquidity and hedging arrangements for the NREP group, including
managed funds, NREP operating companies and NREP management group.
Areas of responsibility:
- Setting goals of the treasury business unit with the CFO and establishing plans, milestones and tracking mechanisms to achieve
- Develop an internal shared service culture across the organisation. Developing an effective and performance-based culture that are putting the internal customers and stakeholders in the centre of everything they do
- Facilitating regular communication to stakeholders both internally and externally
- Reporting to the Debt & Hedging Committee of the NREP AB Board on a quarterly basis
- Maintaining risk-based control framework (including hard and soft limits) for treasury risks
- Defining treasury KPIs
- Having regular dialogue with the CFO, Transaction, Back Office and Asset Management team to enable timely assessment of impact of business initiatives on the treasury activities
- Maintaining liquidity and hedging levels within the parameters defined in NREP policies and fund documentation
- Negotiating and executing deals / agreements with approved counterparties including managing the placement of cash holdings to meet liquidity needs and risk adjusted return expectations.
- Supporting the head of debt in the execution of debt refinancing agreements, bond issues with associated reccomendations and insights
- Compiling (with the support of the MI/BI team) of treasury reports to management including KPIs, KRIs, analysis of maturing facilities, concentration risks, risk-adjusted returns, forecast vs actual analysis, sensitivity analysis with associated recommendations and insights.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Track record of establishing and operating a treasury function
- Established relationships with Nordic and European banks
- Strong communication and decision-making skills
- Results oriented with an ability to set clear goals, priorities, and expectations to deliver timely, high quality services
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, as well as strong skills as a consensus builder to develop relationships and obtain buy-in and commitment
- Proven ability to interact with multiple levels of leadership both internally and externally, and influence clients, peers, and senior management
- Experience in the private equity or real estate industries is a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills, analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent level of oral and written English and Swedish. Knowledge of Finnish is a benefit
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree within a relevant field
- An exciting and challenging position in a dynamic company with a strong opportunity for personal and professional development. The successful candidate is offered a central role in a growing company with ambitions to excel.
At home in the Nordics, NREP is a real estate company with the vision of making real estate better. They take a multi-stakeholder approach and utilize a wide range of disciplines to develop real estate and services that create long-term value for tenants, investors and the wider communities in which they invest.
NREP has over 110 dedicated professionals of whom more than 60 are transaction or asset management professionals. The Firm is controlled and fully owned by the team of partners with backgrounds from top-tier real estate firms, management consultancies and investment banks.
A key distinctive feature of the firm is the strength and depth of the local teams; built on the premise that a fully local approach is required to identify and best exploit the various opportunities that are present across the Nordic region.
NREP has maintained an office in each of its core markets in Denmark, Sweden and Finland and in 2015 they opened an office in Norway. Since its inception, NREP has raised 12 funds and executed over 220 property acquisitions and developments in the Nordic region, of which over 80 have been exited.
For NREP it is important to create real estate that enriches people’s lives. They combine a long-term holistic approach with customer focus to provide better real estate offerings to people of all ages and to create healthy sustainable communities.
NREP is pioneering sustainability and responsible solutions and have high ambitions regarding this. They focus on attractive under-served segments in the Nordic Region and are among other the leading service and real estate provider within logistics and second largest self- storage operator in the Nordics. NREP has further made several customers focused innovative real estate solutions across residential and retail segments.
Learn more about NREP business and products on the website: https://nrep.com/
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV (no cover letter required) by clicking on the apply now button.
For more information you are welcome to call Nahrin Anbratt 0704-980274
- Ansvarig konsult
- Nahrin Anbratt