VP/Director to Lincoln International
Lincoln International is expanding the Stockholm based Nordic team and is looking for an experienced and self-motivated high performing VP/Director.
Lincoln is a fast growing global investment banking/M&A specialist operating out of twenty offices around the world. We focus on the mid-market and are looking for a self-motivated colleague with a mix of execution and client skills. You will be expected to manage transactions but also develop your own leads and deals from the outset. You will have opportunities of training together with peers from other offices and international assignments as part of your development program.
Key VP/Director responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The execution of international M&A transactions
- Managing, training and developing Associates and Analysts at the firm
- Generating and cultivating new transaction leads and developing new client relationships with private equity firms, privately-held business owners and publicly-traded companies across the Nordic region
- Responsibilities at Lincoln International are often less rigid and more entrepreneurial than at other firms, and the firm only hires individuals who will have the ability to develop into Managing Directors in the organisation over time
A VP/Director will require the following:
5+ years of corporate finance experience from a leading investment bank, boutique or other relevant firm
- Must have demonstrable experience to successfully manage teams of Associates and Analysts
- Must demonstrate an ability to seek and identify new business opportunities in concert with Managing Director(s) as well as independently
- Must display and demonstrate an engaging ability to confidently and credibly connect with potential new clients and lead client meetings in an international setting
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, and speaks fluent English and at least one Nordic language
A successful candidate will be an assertive, motivated self-starter with the desire and potential to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Lincoln International is an independent, partner owned investment banking firm primarily involved with marketing of mid-market companies to an international buyer universe by use of specialised industrial sector teams.
With twenty global offices (Amsterdam, Beijing, Chicago, Dallas, Frankfurt, London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Mumbai, Munich, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Sao Paulo, Stockholm, Tokyo, Vienna and Zurich), and more than 400 bankers worldwide, Lincoln International has strong local knowledge and contacts in the key global economies. We provide clients with senior-level attention, in-depth industry expertise and integrated resources on a global basis.
Lincoln International is centred on providing outstanding service and outcomes for our clients and great careers for our staff. Key to our achieving these goals is outperforming our competitors. Key to outperforming is our culture of excellence, entrepreneurship, teamwork, integration and integrity.
In 2017, Lincoln International acquired Navigo Partners as part of Lincoln’s commitment to expanding its local presence in the Nordic market.
Lincoln International completed 15 M&A transactions in the Nordic region during 2018.
More information about Lincoln International can be obtained at www.lincolninternational.com