Investor Relations Manager till Pandox
Finance Recruitment is now, on behalf of Pandox, looking for an Investor Relations (IR) Manager who wishes to join the company on its ongoing journey and expansion.
Pandox is a leading owner of hotel properties in Northern Europe with focus on sizeable hotels in key leisure and corporate destinations. The company’s business concept, which is based on expertise within hotel properties, hotel operations and business development, is to actively own, develop and lease hotel properties.
As an Investor Relations Manager you are expected to help the investor community, customers, media, employees and other key stakeholders to access relevant information about Pandox and cooperate with all parts of the company to create communication that makes a difference to the company’s business and operations every day.
To succeed in the role, you thrive in challenging and result-oriented environments. You need to be a pro-active self-starter with the confidence and credibility to work independently within a complex business.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Assist and coordinate the production of quarterly reports, annual reports, corporate press releases, investor relations and similar corporate communications in english and swedish.
- You will report to the head of Investor Relations but also work closely with other members of the group management.
- Work with and develop all corporate communications channels
- Support head of IR with advice and input for presentations, stage talks and similar.
- Ensure collaboration with colleagues from other functions and regions, in the development of strategic communications
- Coordinating and attending capital market events, roadshows and kick-offs
- 3+ years experience of corporate communications, investor relations, or a similar role.
- A background in accounting or finance with strong financial and market analysis skills. An in-depth understanding of the financial and investment markets
- Advanced oral and written communication skills in addition to strong presentation skills
- Team player with a strong attention to detail, organization and process skills
- Open to travel to investor meetings and conferences
- A good understanding of public relations and the media.
Pandox’s hotel property portfolio comprises 144 hotels with approximately 32,300 hotel rooms in 15 countries. Pandox’s business is organised into two segments: Property management, which comprises hotel properties leased on a long-term basis to market leading regional hotel operators and leading international operators, and Operator activities, which comprises hotel operations executed by Pandox in its owned hotel properties. Pandox was founded in 1995 and the company's B shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.