CapMan Infra is now strengthening its operations by recruiting an investment associate to join the team.
CapMan Infra focuses on Nordic mid-cap infrastructure investments. The Infra team, which is based in Helsinki and Stockholm, applies a private equity mindset to infrastructure investing in the energy, transportation and telecom sectors. Sustainability is an integrated part of our evaluations and value creation in all our investments. The Infra team is fundraising for CapMan Nordic Infrastructure I and we are a team of eight very high caliber members. The team has been operating for two years and have done four significant investments to date – an electricity network, a wind farm, a concession-based ferry business, and a fiber-to-the-home business. As a team we have complementary backgrounds and have long experience from investment banking, principal investing, and operational roles in the infrastructure space across the Nordics.
Ideally we hope you have:
- 1-3 years of work experience in either investment banking, private equity, management consulting or a similar role; in case of experience in the infrastructure sector, a candidate with a shorter work history may also be considered
- Strong drive, pro-actively takes initiative and is a team player
- Strong academic background, is analytical and detail oriented with good written and verbal presentation skills
- Good modelling skills and a solid understanding of corporate finance
- The ability to deal with multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent command of English and Swedish and/or Norwegian and/or Finnish
What’s in it for you
It is a full-time permanent position with a preference to be based in our Stockholm office, however for the right person we can also consider Helsinki as a location. You will be working in a highly dynamic environment alongside the local team in the business and gain insight into the dynamic infrastructure sector. While developing your skills as an investment professional, you will be analyzing potential new investment opportunities, participating in transactions alongside our team and external advisors, and in supporting the development of our portfolio companies.
We are an entrepreneurial team and you will be given significant responsibility from day one which will enable you to develop your skills. Together, we will continue our exciting journey to improve infrastructure in the Nordics for the benefit of our investors, employees in our portfolio companies and the societies where we are active. As a team member you will enjoy our comprehensive personnel benefits.
- Extensive occupational health care
- Comprehensive insurance covering also spare time
- Employee benefit programme with reductions to multiple partners
- Phone benefit and modern tools
- Central office locations in the heart of Stockholm and Helsinki
- Flexible worktime and possibility to work remotely
Is this the next position for you? Please apply through Finance Recruitment (www.financerecruitment.se) with whom we are cooperating in this recruitment. Interviews and selection are ongoing.
CapMan is a leading Nordic private asset expert with an active approach to value creation. We offer a wide selection of investment products and services. As one of the Nordic private equity pioneers, we have developed hundreds of companies and real estate assets and created substantial value in these businesses and assets over the past 30 years. With over €3 billion in assets under management, our objective is to provide attractive returns and innovative solutions to investors. We have a broad presence in the unlisted market through our local and specialised teams. Our investment strategies cover Private Equity, Real Estate and Infra. We also have a growing service business that includes procurement services, fundraising advisory, and analysis, reporting and wealth management services. Altogether, CapMan employs 140 people in Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen, London, Moscow and Luxembourg. CapMan was established in 1989 and has been listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange since 2001. CapMan is a signatory of UN PRI since 2012.
For more information about CapMan and its operations please visit www.capman.com.