Investment Associate to Nalka Invest AB
Nalka Invest has expanded its business over recent years and has now entered an exciting growth period. Therefore, we now seek to recruit another Associate to the investment organization.
We have through our long-term and flexible investment strategy managed to build a strong team of 14 competent professionals and are now providing a rare opportunity for new talents to join our growing investment team.
We are looking for you who possess the following traits;
- A genuine passion for business, trade and industry
- Experience from valuation, financial modelling and analysis
- About 2-3 years of experience from similar roles within investment banking, M&A and/or management consultancy
- Strong academic background, solid analytical skills and understanding of corporate finance combined with a commercial mindset
- A humble attitude paired with adamant drive
- Excellent verbal and written English and Swedish (and/or other Nordic language)
At Nalka you will be;
- Developing existing portfolio companies and evaluating potential investment opportunities together with Investment Managers and Directors in the team
- Supporting and developing Nalka’s portfolio companies on a strategical and operational level
- Identifying, evaluating and analyzing potential investment opportunities
- Part of, and an active contributor to, projects that are initiated and managed within the portfolio companies
- Responsible for general monitoring of relevant markets and trends
- Compiling management information and preparing materials for our board of directors
Nalka is an investment company fully sponsored by Interogo Holding AG.
We operate an active and focused investment approach, where we combine in-house sector and local market expertise with access to flexible capital for strategic development and growth. We have a current portfolio of 11 Nordic companies with an international outlook.
As an owner we put strong emphasis on alignment of interest and working closely together with strong management teams to create sustainable value.
Find out more about us on: https://www.nalka.se/
Should you have any questions about the position, please contact Nahrin Anbratt: