Analyst: Client Relations & Capital Raising
On behalf of our client, we are seeking an Analyst for the Client Relations & Capital Raising team at EQT Partners in Stockholm.
The Client Relations & Capital Raising team’s responsibilities at EQT includes capital raising projects (fundraising and co-investments), fund raising strategy development and investor services for each of EQT´s funds across the three investment platforms: Private Capital, Real Assets and Credit.
As an Analyst within the Client Relations & Capital Raising team you will have a broad and varied role, working with an international team which interacts across all departments within the EQT group globally.
The key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of capital raising and other investor materials and analysis
- Supporting investors’ due diligence and other information requests during capital raising projects
- Supporting direct co-investment processes
- Preparing investor communications and events (e.g. Annual Investor Meetings, Investor Committee meetings etc.)
The right candidate will be someone with a degree from Business Administration/Industrial Engineering (or similar), with good grades gained from a reputable university.
In addition, you will have:
1-2 years’ post university full time professional experience gained from Investment Banking within one of the following departments.
- Corporate Finance
- Leveraged Finance
You will therefore have
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- The ability to handle large amounts of data
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Fluency in English
- Team player
- High work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enjoy working on complex projects involving several stakeholders
- High energy level and enjoys a high pace working environment.
- Comfortable working under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to think strategically and conceptually.
EQT is a differentiated global investment organization with a 25-year history of investing in, developing and owning companies, and has a demonstrated track-record of attractive, consistent investment performance across multiple geographies, sectors and strategies. EQT manages and advises a range of specialized investment funds and other investment vehicles that invest across the world with the mission to generate attractive returns and future-proof companies.