Manager to ICG Mid-Market Fund
Intermediate Capital Group (ICG) is a listed alternative asset manager operating on a global basis with a track record of over 30 years of investment excellence.
As of 31 March 2020, it manages €45.3bn of assets in third party funds and proprietary capital across a range of alternative investment strategies in private and public debt, private equity and real assets. Performance has been strong, with over 152% growth in total AUM over five years and has recently entered the FTSE100.
We offer a unique opportunity of working with both debt and equity investing and are now looking for an Investment Manager to join the mid-market team in Stockholm.
- 3-5 years’ experience from investment banking or PE
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- An entrepreneurial approach and the desire to develop and drive the business forward
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in finance, accounting, economics or similar
- Analysis, modelling and evaluation of proposals, including the production of new deal summary and investment papers
- Market/sector monitoring and analysis
- Assist in the origination of new investments concentrating on subordinated debt and equity deals with a target investment size of €30-100 m
- Research into potential targets for direct approaches
- Drive, manage and co-ordinate all activities through the entire process, from initial negotiations through to final implementation
- Complete appropriate financial and commercial due diligence
- Conduct meetings with management teams
- Where applicable, act as an observer or board member for investment companies
- Assist investee companies with financial and operating issues
- Monitor the investee companies to ensure continued financial performance and returns
ICG has a long track-record in the Nordics having completed more than 35 transactions over the last 30 years. It has grown rapidly over the past decade, more than doubling assets under management and people, and continues to cement its position as an innovator and a leader in alternative asset management. It is a market leader in product innovation and has raised over €10bn in new commitments from its clients over the last financial year across a range of investment strategies.
Contact Nahrin Anbratt at Finance Recruitment for more information about this position, or apply directly on the Finance Recruitment website.
To find out more about us, please visit: https://www.icgam.com