Group Cash Manager
Group Cash Manager for AniCura HQ
The Treasury and Tax team is now looking for a Group Cash Manager situated at the AniCura Headquarters in Danderyd, Stockholm.
This is a global role and the purpose is to support and take ownership of various treasury and cash management related matters in the group – together with the Group Treasury and Tax manager. You will be given a great opportunity to join an energetic, expanding and dynamic business and at the same time develop yourself further.
AniCura is expanding and growing with 30% annually both organically and through acquisitions. The M&A agenda is ambitious and is driven by a passionate and dynamic company culture. You will report to the Group Treasury and Tax Manager.
- Responsible for global cash management and cash optimization
- Cash reporting and forecasting to various stakeholders
- Manage relationships with banks and other financial suppliers
- Support business areas and group functions in cash management and payment solutions, including M&A closings and IT projects.
- An academic degree within business administration, or equivalent
- A minimum 4-5 years of experience from a similar role in an international company or bank
- Project management experience and negotiation skills
- A structured and methodical mindset with a hands-on approach
- Great communications skills and the ability to influence stakeholders on different levels in an organisation
AniCura is one of Europe’s leading providers of high-quality veterinary care for companion animals.
AniCura offers a wide range of high-quality medical services covering preventive and basic health care as well as advanced diagnostics, internal medicine, intensive care, surgery and orthopaedics. AniCura also provides rehabilitation, physiotherapy and dietary advice and offers selected pet food and care products.
AniCura is present at 350 European locations and creates peace of mind for pet owners through excellent access and patient safety. Every year, AniCura’s 7,000 employees attend to more than 3 million companion animal patients.
We shape the future of veterinary care together through co-operation and knowledge sharing in a values-based organization. We have a common passion for developing our business and offer the best service to our patients and customers; pets and their owners.
To find out more about us, please visit: www.anicura.se