Boreo Plc is looking for a Business controller for its business operations in Sweden.
Boreo is in a truly exciting phase, as the company is in early stages of its growth journey. Upon the recently released new strategy, we are now building a platform for future growth and are seeking a highly motivated person with dedication, integrity, and a can-do attitude to join a great team, as we are currently forming the building blocks for the future.
We offer you a dynamic and challenging job in a growing, listed international Group, with a team of professionals to support you in your work. Your direct reporting line will be the SVP of Heavy Machines Business area, as well as close cooperation with the Group finance team. The position is located in Gothenburg.
You will act as a business partner to the Business area’s operative management by providing reliable financial information to support the strategy execution and daily decision-making. On top of the Business area responsibilities, you will have a key role in the Group’s Finance function and wider Business Control - team. Your various tasks include participating in development of the Group’s reporting processes and systems across Business area lines, improving KPI visibility, developing annual planning as well as participating in other developments as we grow as a Group, both in Sweden and internationally.
- Solid working experience of 3-5 years within Business Controlling or similar roles at an industrial company, preferably in an international environment. Alternatively, you may have experience from Big 4 accounting, as a consultant, auditor or other relevant roles
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or similar
- Detailed and results-oriented with ambition to take on responsibility
- Practical, with a hands-on approach
- Co-operative and open-minded team player
- Passionate about working in cooperation with the operational side of the business
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PPT, Word). Experience in developing BI/reporting systems is considered an asset
- Fluency in Swedish and English
Boreo in brief:
Boreo is a growth company that owns, acquires and develops B2B businesses in Northern Europe. ?Boreo’s operations are organized into three Business Areas: Electronics, Technical Trade and Heavy Machines.
Boreo’s main objective is to create long-term shareholder value through the execution of its strategy, by creating optimal circumstances for its group companies to grow and improve performance as well as by being the best home for its subsidiaries and personnel.
In 2020, Boreo’s pro forma sales amounted to EUR 103.6 million and the group employs over 350 persons in Finland, Sweden, Russia and the Baltics. Boreo Plc’s stock is quoted on the main list of Nasdaq Helsinki with ticker BOREO.
Boreo - the Place to Grow and Prosper
In this recruitment we collaborate with Finance Recruitment, if this role interests you , apply immediately as interviews take place on an ongoing basis.
Apply with the ”ansök-knappen” på www.financerecruitment.se or contact responsible recruitment consultant Caroline Svensson på firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intresserar denna roll dig, ansök omgående då intervjuer sker löpande. Ansök via formuläret nedan.