We are looking for someone to work with cash management related questions of both strategic and administrative nature for the OX2 Group.
Daily responsibilities will include but not be limited to maintaining relationships with banks, both on a national and international level, managing our cash pools to optimize liquidity and set structures for secure payments and support the Finance Function with payments, internal loan administration and month end closings. The role reports into the head of Treasury.
- General Cash pool administration such as Account agreement set-up and filing
- Prepare all intra group loan documentation including interest rate repricing and external debt draw down, rollover etc
- User rights set-up administration
- Act as a business partner, supporting and advising the subsidiaries in cash management and bank related matters and making sure that they comply with policies and standards
- Prepare both long- and short-term liquidity forecasts for the group companies and follow-up deviations between actual and budget
- Monitor and settle FX
- University degree within a relevant field
- 3-5 years cash management experience from Corporate Treasury or Bank
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of operational AP process
- Good understanding of fraud preventing measures
OX2 develops, finance, construct and manage large-scale projects in the renewable energy sector and we do it so that people and the planet can continue to prosper. OX2 holds a leading position within large scale wind power and have generated more than 2GW wind power in the Nordics. By continuously increasing access to renewable energy, OX2 is encouraging the transition to a more sustainable future. OX2 is headquartered in Stockholm but we operate in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Poland, Lithuania, and France.
Find out more about us on: https://www.ox2.com
Intresserar denna roll dig, ansök omgående då intervjuer sker löpande. Ansök via formuläret nedan.