For our client, Trill Impact, we are now looking for a driven and curious Finance Controller. Do you want to be a part of a growth journey at an innovative Impact House with more than 1 billion euros in managed assets? Then this could be the next opportunity for you! You will be an integral part of the Trill Impact Finance team working closely together with the CFO and a Finance Director. You will contribute to the development of a clear, transparent and efficient finance function. For the right candidate, the role offers great development opportunities, and we believe that you are ambitious, thrive in a dynamic environment with a positive can-do attitude. The role is located in central Stockholm, and you report to the CFO.
- Working closely with the CFO and Finance Director on ongoing Finance tasks
- Actively involved in finance related development projects
- Take on active responsibility for accounting, VAT and internal invoicing
- Working actively with reporting and reporting systems
- Regular contact with accounting firms and fund administrator
- Supporting the audit process
- Various tasks included in a private equity organization
- Master's degree in economics / accounting / business administration or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Private Equity experience is considered a merit
- Accurate, organized and used to working with tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication in Swedish and English
About Trill Impact
Trill Impact is a pioneering Impact House with more than EUR 1 billion in assets under management across multiple investment strategies. Trill Impact aims to be a force for positive change and realize the vision of delivering real returns and lasting impact.
Intresserar denna roll dig, ansök omgående då intervjuer sker löpande. Ansök via formuläret nedan.