Group Business Controller to Mycronic
We are now looking for a talented Group Business Controller to our client Mycronic, where you will work with the business control processes including planning, follow-up, analysis and reporting.
Mycronic is currently on a growth trajectory which requires new ways of working, which together with increased digitalization offers ample opportunities for a forward-leaning and challenge-seeking individual.
The role is located at Mycronic HQ in Täby and you will report to the Head of Group Business Control.
· Ensure that all data and analysis are available at monthly and quarterly closing
· Review and control the quality in monthly closing for the Group as a whole, including corporate offices and divisions
· Compile, analyze and report market intelligence including peers and competitor analysis in appropriate segments to facilitate Mycronic performance benchmarks
· Participate in monthly business controller review and in preparing quarterly reports
· Provide forecasting and budget framework and systematically drive improvements
· Assist in developing a reliable 5-year strategic business plan
· Support the divisions and the corporate management with reports and analysis to follow and improve performance
· 3 years of experience working with similar tasks
· Comfortable with analyzing and developing P&L, BS and CF statements as well as market and investment analyzes
· Advanced analytical skills and thoroughness will be absolutely critical for this position
· Experience of BI / Budget / Forecasts Tools
· Excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English
· M.Sc. or B.Sc. in finance, economics or similar
The roll as Group Business Controller suits you who are proactive, good at anticipating needs and that always strive to finalize what you have started. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn but at the same time contribute with new ways of working.
Mycronic is a global high-tech company whose innovative solutions have been advancing electronics technology for over 40 years. Today we continue to grow and serve customers in an expanding variety of industries. What we do impacts the future of technology, and in turn, the way we live our lives tomorrow.
We’re looking for people to join our talented, motivated and friendly team on the cutting-edge. Here, in an open, collaborative and flexible environment, you’ll work alongside leading industry experts and take on challenging projects that bring tomorrow’s electronics to life.
In this recruitment, we collaborate with Finance Recruitment, if this role interests you, apply immediately as interviews take place on an ongoing basis.
Apply via the "apply" button at www.financerecruitment.se or contact responsible recruitment consultant Caroline Svensson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intresserar denna roll dig, ansök omgående då intervjuer sker löpande. Ansök via formuläret nedan.