A global NGO is hiring a qualified Head of Finance to lead the financial management and financial strategy for the organisation. This role is a part of the organization’s core management and leadership team.
The Head of Finance is accountable for all aspects of the financial management, including all financial planning and analysis; reporting to the CEO and the Board; administration and reporting of grants; payroll; purchases; statutory reporting; record management and financial aspects of operations. As Head of Finance, you will be responsible for a Finance Officer and work closely with the Finance Business Partner. The role is positioned in the heart of Stockholm and you will be reporting to the Executive Director.
- Contribute to development of business models, financial sustainability and growth through long-range financial projection and planning, maximization of income, and strong financial reporting
- Develop financial projections, model scenarios, and provide all financial data, including quarterly reports, to support strategic and business planning processes and board reporting
- Ensure effective financial management by leading the development or maintenance of appropriate financial accounting processes for a multi-entity organisation, meeting statutory and organisation reporting standards and deadlines within multiple jurisdictions
- Maximise revenue from consultancies, monitor and manage working capital efficiently, and ensure financial viability of projects and grant agreements
- Lead and advise program managers in drafting, reviewing and finalizing proposals in conjunction with grants, consultancies and cooperation agreements
- Management of the organisation’s finance team
- A genuine interest in, and willingness to further understand, the mission and operations of the organisation
- A minimum of ten years progressive post-qualified experience in accounting and financial management, preferably in a non-profit, international development environment, with at least three years in a senior manager role
- Master's degree, preferably in Business Administration/Finance
- Demonstrated experience of multi-entity, multi jurisdiction accounting
- Demonstrated direct experience of financial reporting to the Board and tax authorities
- Demonstrated experience leading, developing, and working as part of, an effective team
- Familiarity with ERP systems, familiarity with Xledger a strong plus
Intresserar denna roll dig, ansök omgående då intervjuer sker löpande. Ansök via formuläret nedan.