HEAD OF GROUP FINANCIAL CONTROL TILL POPHOUSE
Pophouse Entertainment is a fantastic group that is expanding both in Sweden and internationally, with a clear growth agenda - both organically and through acquisitions. For a newly established position, we are now looking for a Head of Group Financial Control who can be with us on the growth journey and build a finance function at the forefront.
In the role Head of Group Financial Control, you have personnel responsibility for a team of 6 people. You report to the Group's CFO and are part of the management team for the finance function. The goal is to create a modern Financial Control Team that can help enable growth.
To succeed in this role, it goes without saying that you can understand the craft of financial control with accounting, reporting, consolidation, regulations, etc. Furthermore, we see that you are a passionate leader, you have experience from listed companies or similar and have driven change work. Last but not least, you understand how digitization and IT development can benefit both the business and the financial organization.
- Responsibility for internal and external stakeholders
- Continue to develop the finance department for IPO and IFRS accounting
- Personell responsibility for 6 people
- Proactively work on developing the accounting and reporting process
- Payroll and tax
- System owner for businesssystems
- Audit-responsible for coordination with auditors
- Acqusition analyzes, integration of acquired units
- Cash management, including cash flow analysis and forecasts
- Experience in Financial Control, external and internal reporting, IFRS, consolidation, tax, M&A, cash management
- Experience from change management
- Very good leadership skills
- Strong communicative ability in speech and writing in English and Swedish
- Experience from listed companies or companies with a similar structure
- University education in economics or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience in similar jobs
- The ability to connect numbers with reality and vice versa
A house of possibilities
Pophouse Entertainment, founded in 2014, is a house of Sweden's best known entertainment brands within stage productions, arenas, hotels, restaurants, meeting and events, exhibitions, e-sport, gaming experiences and podcast productions.
In this recruitment we collaborate with Finance Recruitment, if this role interests you , apply immediately as interviews take place on an ongoing basis.
Apply with the ”ansök-knappen” på www.financerecruitment.se or contact responsible recruitment consultant Caroline Svensson på email@example.com.
Intresserar denna roll dig, ansök omgående då intervjuer sker löpande. Ansök via formuläret nedan.