Investment Associate to PCP
PCP is one of Europe’s leading private credit investors, acting as a strategic financial partner to companies in need of capital for expansion, acquisitions, restructuring or refinancing as well as investing in publicly traded corporate bonds. Our funds under management amount to more than EUR 2.5 billion.
We are now looking for talented individuals to join our team and help build on the success of our current fund as well as our new PCP Transition Partner Fund.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Analysing potential investments
- Performing valuations
- Preparing decision material
- Taking part in client meetings and negotiations
- Monitoring portfolio companies
The work is fast-paced, demanding and intellectually stimulating. We look for candidates with the following:
- A high level of self-motivation and innovative thinking
- 2-5 years of relevant experience from Acquisition or Leveraged Finance, Investment Banking, Management Consulting or similar
- Excellent financial and analytical skills
- Language skills, especially German, will be viewed as a merit
PCP provides tailored funding solutions to mid-sized companies in Northern Europe. We act as a strategic financial partner to companies who need additional funds to expand, make acquisitions, refinance their balance sheets or restructure their operations. Over the last two decades, we have engaged and invested in over 130 companies and helped them maximize their potential.
We have a long history of being a socially conscious investor and were an early mover in integrating ESG related risks and opportunities in the analysis and structuring of our funding solutions. In the last decade, we have also been increasingly active in funding and incentivizing society’s sustainability transition.
To find out more about us, please visit: www.pcapital.se
Intresserar denna roll dig, ansök omgående då intervjuer sker löpande. Ansök via formuläret nedan.