Investment Associate to Ares Management
Ares Management (“Ares”) is expanding its team in Europe and is also seeking an Associate to join their private debt team in Stockholm. The position as Associate at Ares will appeal to a highly dedicated individual who is interested in utilizing their Leveraged Finance, M&A, Private Equity or Equity/High Yield experience to pursue a career in private debt at one of the world’s largest asset management firms.
This position presents a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing group that offers significant exposure to all phases of the investment process. You will be providing support for the sourcing, underwriting and credit analysis of potential new investments, work closely with private equity clients, assist in deal closings, and be involved in post-closing portfolio management and investment monitoring.
· Performing detailed financial and market research and analysis that forms the basis for decisions on new debt and/or equity investments of the firm
· Screening new investment opportunities
· Preparing various complex excel financial models including cash flow analysis, debt sizing and structuring; investment committee memos; and presentations and pitches for internal and external use
The successful candidate has:
· Minimum of 1 year of relevant investment banking or principal investing experience, such as M&A, leveraged finance and equity/high yield research.
· Relevant Bachelor or Master’s degree
· Strong intellect with solid quantitative, financial, and analytical skills
· Self-motivated and driven; ability to work effectively in a collegial, fast moving, demanding, and dynamic environment
· Creative problem solver, good team player and exceptional interpersonal skills
· Advanced MS Excel modeling skills, MS PowerPoint skills
· Impeccable integrity and trustworthiness, strong written communication skills and fluency in English and Swedish
Ares Management is a global alternative investment manager operating three integrated businesses across credit, private equity and real estate with the ability to invest in all levels of a company’s capital structure – from senior debt to common equity. Ares, headquartered in Los Angeles with approximately 2,000 employees operating across 25 offices in North America, Europe (Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Paris and Stockholm), and Asia. As of June 30, 2021, Ares global platform had approximately $262 billion of assets under management.
Ares is a publicly traded and its common units are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "ARES". For more information regarding Ares, please visit: http://www.aresmgmt.com
Intresserar denna roll dig, ansök omgående då intervjuer sker löpande. Ansök via formuläret nedan.