As M&A Manager you will play an important role in helping Sortera realise an ambitious growth agenda over the coming years. You will be responsible for project managing M&A transactions for acquisition targets located across the Nordics and Northern Europe. Reporting directly to the CFO, you will also work closely with Sortera’s CEO and Sortera’s new owners - Nordic Capital. In this broad role you will also help integrate the newly acquired business into Sortera. The position is based in Stockholm with some limited travel across the Nordic region.
As an M&A Manager, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining updated financial analysis of target companies including monitoring news related to those target companies
- Key point of contact with relevant counterpart at the client/ other advisers (accounting, legal etc.).
- Performing complex financial valuation, discounted cash flow and multiples-based analyses
- Preparation of presentation books, management presentations, board material, memorandums, and other presentation material for use in M&A and capital markets transactions or strategic client dialogue
- Transaction execution: support due diligence, document preparation, negotiation etc.
- Structuring and execution of transactions in partnership with representatives from our owners as well advisors (M&A / equity capital markets / debt capital markets)
- Interaction with senior team members, owners and client management teams on a daily basis to execute transactions
The work is fast-paced, demanding and intellectually stimulating. We look for candidates with the following:
- Relevant project management experience gained from an investment bank (Corporate Finance, Leveraged Finance), M&A boutique, management consulting firm, private equity firm, M&A department within a corporate, Big 4, or similar
- Strong academic background
- Outstanding financial analysis and modelling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Solid communication and project management skills
- Fluency in both Swedish and English is required
- German language skills would be considered a merit
Sortera is a fast-growing Nordic environmental contractor within collection, recycling, processing and broking of residual products from the building and construction sector. Sortera turns waste into resources, actively contributing to a sustainable future.
Sortera operates primarily within the B2B SME segment in Sweden and Finland through its three business areas: Recycling (RMI construction recycling services), Materials (End-to-end environmental solutions for waste and water) and Industry (Industrial removal of bulk materials and liquids).
Sortera have annual revenues of EUR 140 million and 375 employees with headquarters in Stockholm.
Through its operations, Sortera contributes to a circular economy in construction – the second largest recycling opportunity globally after the mining industry. The Company’s services enable the increased use of old materials in new construction, reducing the need for raw materials and hence Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions. Sortera performs daily services for thousands of companies and private individuals in the Nordic region.
Nordic Capital acquired Sortera in 2021.
Intresserar denna roll dig, ansök omgående då intervjuer sker löpande. Ansök via formuläret nedan.