Monterro is the leading Nordic software investor. We support companies on their journey to becoming leading global players. We work with stakeholders at every level, combining entrepreneurial spirit and years of business experience to help software entrepreneurs find the opportunities that will add rocket fuel to their growth plans.
Our ambitious Operations team is growing. We offer you a unique opportunity to join a team of highly skilled professionals and help take our portfolio companies to the next level.
Your tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Building long-term growth B2B software companies
- Taking a key role in setting and realizing strategies for our portfolio companies
- Collaborate closely with your portfolio companies’ management teams to realize their growth initiatives
- Continuous business performance analysis across the portfolio
- Adequate in-depth analysis and presentations during acquisitive due diligence phase
- Communication and interaction with investors
We are looking for you who have:
- 4-7 years of management consultancy experience in a top-tier firm
- Experience from having worked within a corporate and SaaS or other parts of the tech industry will be seen as meritable
- A strong interest in technology and the software industry, preferably B2B
- An ambitious, self-motivated and analytical mindset
Founded in 2012, Monterro is the leading B2B software investor in the Nordics, with a mission to turn Nordic software companies into market leaders. With operational experience from successfully developing and running companies such as Pointsec, Episerver, Orc Software, and Lime, we actively support our portfolio companies in all aspects of growth. A substantial part of the fund’s capital, around 25%, comes from our founders and employees, who are based across Stockholm, Oslo, Munich and Hanoi.
Find out more about us on: www.monterro.com
Intresserar denna roll dig, ansök omgående då intervjuer sker löpande. Ansök via formuläret nedan.