Oaklins is expanding the Stockholm based Nordic team and is looking for experienced and self-motivated high performing Project Managers.
Oaklins is a fast-growing global investment banking/M&A specialist. We focus on the mid-market and are looking for self-motivated colleagues with demonstratable M&A execution skills who enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment. You will be expected to manage transactions from the outset and for the right candidate the path to partnership is clear and real.
Oaklins is differentiated through its flexible, modern corporate culture where emphasis is on high-quality delivery in a sustainable work environment. There is a clear focus on working with entrepreneurs while maintaining strong relationships with some of Sweden’s largest Industrial companies. Oaklins offers you the opportunity to work with both buy and sell side transactions in an international setting.
Key Project Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The execution of active transactions
- Managing, training, and developing Associates and Analysts at the firm
- Eventually generating and cultivating new transaction leads and developing client relationships with investors, industrial owners and entrepreneurs
Requisite skills, qualifications and experience
- A Project Manager will require the following:
- 4+ years of corporate finance experience from a leading investment bank, boutique, or other relevant firm
- Must have demonstrable experience of project managing M&A transactions
- Must have demonstrable experience of successfully managing teams of Associates and Analysts
- Must display and demonstrate an engaging ability to confidently and credibly connect with potential new clients and lead client meetings
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, and speaks fluent Swedish and English
A successful candidate will be an assertive, motivated self-starter with the desire and potential to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Our dedicated team in Stockholm has a wide range of expertise, with a particular focus on the business support services, TMT, industrial machinery & components, consumer & retail and healthcare sectors. By seamlessly collaborating across borders, we combine our local experience in buy- and sell-side advisory with the capabilities of 850 passionate colleagues around the world. With us, you can find exceptional opportunities and bring them to fruition.
Intresserar denna roll dig, ansök omgående då intervjuer sker löpande. Ansök via formuläret nedan.