Vice President to Swedbank Corporate Finance
Swedbank Corporate Finance is looking for you who want to join us in the belief that long-lasting relationships with our customers and employees create the foundation for sustainable business. We would like to welcome you to an international organisation, where you can apply your knowledge in creating relevant, efficient, and innovative services to our clients. We offer you broad development and learning possibilities under professional leadership. We believe that “when people grow – businesses and society grow".
Key VP responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Project managing M&A and/or ECM projects
- Taking responsibility for the deal team delivery from presentations to deal execution
- Interaction with our client’s senior management and shareholders to build the banks trust for long term partnership
Requisite skills, qualifications, and experience
A VP will require the following:
- Strong academic record specialising in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a similar field
- Outstanding analytical skills combined with a strong practical understanding
- Proven project leading experience from ECM and M&A
- 5+ years of experience from investment banking or other transaction-oriented environment
- Experience from working with clients within sectors like TMT/Renewables/Real Estate/Health care is an advantage
- High work capacity, a team-oriented work ethic, a flexible and commercial attitude as well as attention to detail
- Excellent commercial judgment
Swedbank Corporate Finance offers financial advisory within public and private mergers & acquisitions as well as equity capital markets, including IPOs and capital raisings. Supported by the strategic partnership with Kepler Cheuvreux, Swedbank is a leading equity house with strong local presence in the Nordics.
We are looking for experienced professionals who can contribute to developing our Corporate Finance offering in a dynamic context.
Intresserar denna roll dig, ansök omgående då intervjuer sker löpande. Ansök via formuläret nedan.