Recruitment Private Equity in Stockholm
At Finance Recruitment we have a dedicated team actively recruiting within Private Equity in Stockholm. This team has extensive knowledge from the financial services sector and a strong network of candidates in Stockholm and London.
A career within Private Equity is the goal for many ambitious finance professionals
We recruit candidates to different seniority levels within the role of investment professional. These levels are usually divided into two categories:
Analyst - Associate: A junior role within private equity where the candidate analysis and examines potential investment opportunities. This includes valuation, financial modelling and development of IM. These roles are also involved in acquisitions and divestitures. The candidate will also work with business intelligence and support the companies owned by the private equity fund.
Investment Manager – Director: A senior role where the candidate is responsible for negotiating, acquiring and developing portfolio companies. The investment manager usually has a seat on the board of the portfolio companies and is responsible for the reporting to the upper management.
Responsibilities for an investment professional
- Research och analys av marknaden för att finna nya investeringar.
- Ta fram räkenskaper för financial return och riskbedömning av investeringsprojekt.
- Nära arbete med externa konsulter, ledning och styrelse.
Working in Private Equity can be summarised as making investments in unlisted companies. This takes the form of active ownership and means that both capital and knowledge is provided to the portfolio companies. The end goal varies, but usually the vision is a sustainable growth over time. The Private Equity sector is also a big contributor to foreign investments in unlisted Swedish companies.
Typical responsibilities within Private Equity includes:
- Valuation and financial modelling
- Identify, analyse and evaluation potential investments in unlisted companies
- Active portfolio company management
- Strategic work at board level with the portfolio companies
What does the candidate need for Private Equity?
- A strong academic background
- In-depth understanding of corporate finance
- Have an analytical and business oriented mindset
- Experience in company evaluation
- Being an expert in financial modelling
- Two-three years of experience within financial services
How do you excel as a candidate?
- Understand the investment fund that you're applying to
- What key skill are you bringing to the fund
- Practice the case: LBO Leveraged Buyout Model
- Practice the case: "Commercial question"
Private Equity companies we work with
Our team work with a number of Private Equity funds in Stockholm. The clients are varied both in size and investment focus. We service the large international funds such as EQT (€40 Billion) and Ares Management ($149 Billion) to smaller nisch funds such as Infranode (infrastructure, energy and transportation in the Nordics) and Summa Equity (global sustainable development).
Headhunting the top talent
Our candidates within Private Equity have the right experience and are the top of their class. Our clients look for the best, and finding those candidates are our specialty. We help advise our clients regarding candidates profile, availability and the feasibility of a specific recruitment.
Recruitment within Private Equity
Contact us and one of our specialists will help you.
Hire Finance Recruitment
Over 20 years of experience with recruitment
At Finance Recruitment we help large and small organisations with specialist roles within Finance & Accounting and Banking & Financial Services.