Recruit Accounting Manager in Stockholm
Is your organisation in need of recruiting an Accounting Manager in Stockholm? We have successfully placed over 1000 finance and accounting professionals in Stockholm during the last six years.
Accounting Manager - a senior finance role with big responsibility
As an accounting manager you have the responsibility of managing the accounting departement in the company. This includes ensuring the quality of the reporting and to follow the regulatory framework. The role of an accounting manager is often varied with both strategic and operational responsibilities. Many of our clients look for this flexibility in the candidate - to combine leadership skills with hands-on accounting.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for a team of one or more coworkers. The reporting structure is commonly to the CFO or directly to the management team. This is a senior finance role that can have big impact on the organisations accounting, balance sheet and annual financial statements.
What are the requirements for an Accounting Manager?
- Academic background in finance or accounting
- Several years of experience with qualified accounting in complex organisations or auditing firms.
- In-depth knowledge of Swedish accounting principles such as K2 and K3. IFRS is also required for many international companies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and digital accounting systems
- Du har mycket goda kunskaper i Excel och redovisningssystem
- Be informed about Swedish accounting principles; including technical aspects, tax regulations and internal audit.
Some of the most common accounting systems
Responsibilities for an Accounting Manager
- Oversee the AP/AR functions
- Execute monthly, quarterly and annual closing of the books
- Tax and VAT accounting
- Inventory accounting
- Budgeting, analysis and reporting
- Point of contact with external auditors
The role of Accounting Manager opens new possibilities
Our clients are often looking for pragmatic individuals who wish do develop themselves in both company strategy and hands-on accounting. As Accounting Manager it's necessary to be a good team player while at the same time being able to work independently.
The position of Accounting Manager is a great stepping stone to prime an ambitious candidate to advance upwards in an organisation to Head of Finance or CFO.
Need to recruit and Accounting Manager?
Let us know how we can help your organisation.
Hire Finance Recruitment
Over 20 years of experience with recruitment
At Finance Recruitment we help large and small organisations with specialist roles within Finance & Accounting and Banking & Financial Services.