Recruit a Finance Assistant in Stockholm
Contact us when you need to recruit a Finance Assistant in Stockholm. The Finance Assistant is the hands-on resource every finance departement can use to optimise their processes.
Finance Assistant - the operational force in the finance departement
Do you need to recruit a Finance Assistant in Stockholm? Finance Recruitment can help your organisation find the right candidate for the job. During six years we have recruited and staffed finance departements in Stockholm with motivated and talented Finance Assistants. Our strength is the speed we can present the right candidate to the client, and that comes from sourcing in our candidate network. Thanks to our proactive way of working we constantly update the network with new Finance Assistants who are available for work in Stockholm.
What does the typical Finance Assistant do?
- Often responsible for either Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable. In smaller organisations it's normal that the Finance Assistant does both.
- Responsible for administrative work and data collection.
- Assiting the senior finance function with monthly, quarterly and annual closing of the books.
What are the skills required for a Finance Assistant?
- Higher education from with a relevant degree
- Confident working with a large set of numbers
- Capable with IT systems and digital tools
- Being able to work in a structured and analytical way
- Good with communication. The Finance Assistant usually have many points of contact.
- Good knowledge in both Swedish and English
Your career as a Finance Assitant
- You get a good understanding of the finance function
- You get hands-on experience with finance and accounting
- You get to work with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience as a Finance Assistant is a great base for transitioning to Accountant or Business Controller
How does a candidate excel?
As a Finance Assistant you should be proactive and not afraid of hands-on tasks. You should be diligent and focus on delivering your work with high quality and on time. As an individual you should engage in a positive attitude and open mind towards colleagues and external stakeholders. Be attentive to new processes, regulations and IT systems. Take this opportunity to learn about finance and accounting in a practical environment.
We would also say that a recipe for success is being honest with yourself and your ambition. Is being a Finance Assistant your calling, or do you see it as a foundation to build towards other roles? Be honest, and have a plan, then success will come to you.
Do you need to recruit a Finance Assistant?
Contact us and we'll help you find the right candidate.
Hire Finance Recruitment
Over 20 years of experience with recruitment
At Finance Recruitment we help large and small organisations with specialist roles within Finance & Accounting and Banking & Financial Services.