Investment Associate to PCP Transition
P Capital Partners (PCP) is a leading manager of multi-strategy credit opportunities funds investing in entrepreneurial and family-owned businesses in Northern and Western Europe. PCP provides capital to companies who need additional funds to grow, make acquisitions, or refinance their balance sheet. Having raised EUR 5 billion in institutional capital, PCP acts as a strategic financial partner to our portfolio companies. We seek to invest in companies which have a strong market position, are reasonably mature, have a proven cash flow generation capacity and can demonstrate a valid business plan.
PCP’s Transition Partner Fund (“PCP Transition”) invests exclusively in opportunities which contribute to society’s ongoing transition towards sustainability, specifically within the themes of promoting carbon neutrality, the circular economy, the protection of biodiversity and evolving businesses towards the use of more sustainable models.
PCP Transition is currently seeking an Investment Associate to support all stages of the fund’s investment process, including credit analysis, due diligence, documentation and approval of new investments.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Financial modelling of investment opportunities
- Performing and presenting credit analysis on prospective investment opportunities
- Assessing the fit of investment opportunities within the mandate of the Transition Partners Fund
- Continue to develop the investment strategy of PCP Transition, including integration of transition frameworks in all parts of the investment process
- Interacting with management teams, other investment professionals and legal advisors
- Championing selected opportunities through the investment process
- Preparing decision materials
- Monitoring portfolio companies, including waivers and amendments, and supporting the fund’s reporting process
The work is fast-paced, demanding and intellectually stimulating. We look for candidates with the following:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience from Leveraged Finance, Investment Banking, Management Consulting or similar;
- A high level of intellectual curiosity, honesty, and self-motivation;
- Excellent financial modelling and analytical skills;
- Fluency in English, with the ability to present ideas clearly and concisely. Additional language proficiency will be viewed as a merit; and
- Strong interest in and commitment to the need of transition to sustainable business models
To find out more about PCP, please visit: www.pcapital.se
Intresserar denna roll dig, ansök omgående då intervjuer sker löpande. Ansök via formuläret nedan.